Sunday, August 3, 2008

Frequently Asked Question(s)

Fortune
When will I become rich?
What color should I wear?
When will I buy my dream house?
When will my fortune change?
When do I need to pay attention on my investment?
Which stock should I invest?
What type of stock is good for me?

Career and Education
Will I have an successful career?
Will I be an successful business person?
Should I start my own business?
Should I get a partner in my business?
When can I start a new business?
Will I get a good job? and when?
What type of job is suitable for me?

Relationship
How long will our love last?
Can I trust my lover?
Is my existing partner compatible?
When will I get married?
What is the probable year of my marriage?
Will I marry the guy/girl that I am in love with now?
How long will my marriage last?

Family and Friends
When will I have a baby?
Will my family get united?
How is the relationship between me and my family?
Can / shall I continue with my present career?






No comments: